Two words that strike a chord in the hearts of us all. Whether it’s your first home, your forever home or vacation home, let Beacon Hill Village be the home that’s right for you.
Situated near the mouth of Drakes Creek on the south side of Old Hickory Lake, this waterfront community affords a plethora of spectacular views. From unobstructed tree top views to the lake below, to the inner lake views where the waterfalls, brooks and fountains echo across your backyard patio and onto the richly forested valley views where lush, rolling slopes with hardwood trees create a stunning vista. Beacon Hill Village has a view that is right for anyone seeking to make nature the focal point.
Waterfont Village on Old Hickory Lake
- Natural setting with 1/4 mile of shoreline overlooking prestigious Old Hickory Lake
- Electronically controlled gated community
- Community owned 20 slip marina
- Sundeck overlooking marina and lake
- Lighted tennis courts
- Salt water swimming pool
- Exercise facility and sauna
- Community clubhouse
- Architecturally planned landscaping with an abundance of mature trees
- Lawn sprinkler systems
- Beautiful, professionally maintained resort- style grounds
David Floyd and Associates, Inc. is the Management Company for our Homeowners Association. Together with the association’s Board of Directors, we work to make Beacon Hill Village a better place in which to live while trying to carefully maintain costs and expenses so that we can avoid the need for large assessment increases and/or special assessments. Our shared goal is to protect and enhance your home and investment, both physically and financially.